Calcium Creatinine Clearance Ratio > 0.01 suggestive of Primary Hyperparathyroidism (PHPT)
Calcium Creatinine Clearance Ratio < 0.01 suggestive of FHH (may also be seen in PHPT with Vitamin D deficiency)
- Please make sure the 24 hour Urine Calcium is in mg per 24 Hours and NOT as mg/gm of Creatinine or mg/dL.
- Please enter the 24 hour Urine Creatinine in mg per 24 hours and and NOT in grams or mg/dL or gm/dL.
- If the ratio is >0.1 or <0.002, you may have made an error in entering the values, and please verify your entries.
- For SI units (Canada, Europe), please enter the Serum Calcium & Serum Creatinine in mmol/L, and the 24 hr Urine Calcium & Creatinine in grams/24hr.
- You may BOOKMARK this page and/or save it as a WEB-APP on your iPad/smartphone for easy access.
- Please email us with any suggestions for improvement.