"Committed to improving access to healthcare and promoting a healthier community"
The Community Relations Department is committed to helping individuals and organizations access services at Stony Brook Medicine. By partnering with community based organizations we strive to improve the health status of the community. Through health information and health promotion/disease prevention lectures, workshops and screenings we enable people to live healthier lives.
- Community Health Promotion Programs
- Health Initiative for Underserved Communities
- Ongoing Health Education Programs/Screenings
- Support Groups
- Corporate Wellness Education
- Calendar of Events
- Stony Brook University Hospital Auxiliary Urges Beach-Goers to Stay Safe in the Summer Sun
- Turn the Town Pink
- Women's Health Day
We are located at:
188 Belle Mead Road
E. Setauket, New York 11733
Tel: (631) 444-5250
Fax: (631) 444-5255
For additional information, please call HealthConnect® at (631) 444-4000.